CCCam PRiO - I search CCcam.channelinfo, CCcam.providers, CCcam.prio up to date for the year 2022 | MULTiCS & OSCam EXCHANGE TÜRKFORUM®

CCCam PRiO I search CCcam.channelinfo, CCcam.providers, CCcam.prio up to date for the year 2022

Thor2013

Katılım
21 Tem 2020
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
I noticed lately even in the multics configurations created by me on this forum that some old files are used ( CCcam.channelinfo, CCcam.providers, CCcam.prio )
I searched and tried all sorts of scripts (older or newer) but all of them failed because the old pages from which the data was extracted either no longer exist or have been updated and no longer correspond to the reason why:
Please users of this forum may there be someone among you who has a newer script to update those files or updated files to post on the forum. Thanks !

haki71

Katılım
23 Mar 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ofline
I noticed lately even in the multics configurations created by me on this forum that some old files are used ( CCcam.channelinfo, CCcam.providers, CCcam.prio )
I searched and tried all sorts of scripts (older or newer) but all of them failed because the old pages from which the data was extracted either no longer exist or have been updated and no longer correspond to the reason why:
Please users of this forum may there be someone among you who has a newer script to update those files or updated files to post on the forum. Thanks !

and this one doesn't work ?

Thor2013

Katılım
21 Tem 2020
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
works but does not display the information exactly up to date and in the elegance as oscam false dcw appear ...

Üst