r82 Hb 59 Ariyorum/need new version hb59 orginal.. | MULTiCS & OSCam EXCHANGE TÜRKFORUM®

r82 Hb 59 Ariyorum/need new version hb59 orginal..

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

gariban

Katılım
2 Şub 2020
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ofline
r82 Hb59 Ariyorum/need new version r82 Hb59 orginal..

Tesekkurler/Thnks..

ytbsepty

Katılım
14 Şub 2021
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ofline
For The moment îs not posibile for download....

balikesir1010

Katılım
5 Ara 2021
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ofline
You need a orginal card en you need a invitation code for multicsone

ytbsepty

Katılım
14 Şub 2021
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ofline
One colegue up post tell you that you need a local card an an invitation Code to enter their site, if youre not member în their site you coul'd not start v59

waldizk

Katılım
19 Eyl 2020
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ofline
😈
You have been banned for the following reason: 15. Invite only people from Europe and only with local card(s). All invited users found not fulfilled this criteria will be Banned (Permanent) without warning and who has invited the invite right will be deactivated.😈😈👿

Thor2013

Katılım
21 Tem 2020
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ofline
From what i understand, the hb v59 version can be exchanged with the same version. The Hb team wants to keep the quality of the exchange (only with real cards). I don't understand why v59 can't trade with v58 which is also created by them ... I am not interested in the private forums or the decisions that their team makes regarding the accepted exchanges on their versions!
I only go where the information is available to any registered member!

Personal conclusion: due to the fact that the exchanges are mandatory only between the versions created by the team and you try to "restrict" the rights of other registered members to exchange those versions as well as keeping them "secret" denotes many things about this team that do not seem exactly ok! I will never use versions that force me to do something against my will! Oscam is open source and as long as it stays that way I don't need conditions imposed by anyone!
It remains to ask for money to register the Hb team on your forums! :ROFLMAO:
Too bad the outdated ideas you have because you are a team with potential!

Thor2013

Katılım
21 Tem 2020
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ofline
😈
You have been banned for the following reason: 15. Invite only people from Europe and only with local card(s). All invited users found not fulfilled this criteria will be Banned (Permanent) without warning and who has invited the invite right will be deactivated.😈😈👿
Do not be sad ! These "ban" depending on what falls to the dice ... :D

ferari

Katılım
3 Tem 2020
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ofline
you can stay on HB58 and to get off this popup and to have again your editor and restart botton
its easy my friends

add this to the settings and restart
HTTP POPUP: OFF

enjoy :D

gariban

Katılım
2 Şub 2020
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ofline
😈
Get the fuck out of there, I'm already staying in the Netherlands. There are 30000 members in that forum, and 10 people have a local card. Most of them are selling, SiBuK, @VFL , and the admin of the place and you.. If you are aware, the name of the place is multics forum. There is no local card in Multics. Go away, do your work. :mad:
:mad:

waldizk

Katılım
19 Eyl 2020
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ofline
@gariban , i am not interested for his forum , just already register in our old forum multics,club before change domain name to multics,one
and when import database
when i try to login i get this fu**ing notification
Regards

Thor2013

Katılım
21 Tem 2020
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ofline
Get the fuck out of there, I'm already staying in the Netherlands. There are 30000 members in that forum, and 10 people have a local card. Most of them are selling, SiBuK, @VFL , and the admin of the place and you.. If you are aware, the name of the place is multics forum. There is no local card in Multics. Go away, do your work. :mad:
:mad:
I tend to be right! I had an account there and I took it " ban " for nothing from sibuk ! I complained to the admin but it turned out that they were both hand in hand!

I gave up on that forum which has been falling apart quite a bit lately! Listen to them: "private forum"
:ROFLMAO:

Thor2013

Katılım
21 Tem 2020
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ofline
Thanks to @ David123. for the post made! I built myself! Apart from the updated sidlist profiles, nothing spectacular!

sole1

Katılım
13 Eki 2020
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ofline
I gave up on him and I'm not sorry
And now I realize that Hb multics alone consumes more than half of the resources on the server
On the same server I have a multics and 3 servers oscam some bigger and some smaller

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Üst